Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ice Cream







First bite: finger-licking.
Second bite: scrumptious,
Third bite: delicous,
Last bite- mouthwatering

A soft frozen food made with sweetened and flavored milk fat. Ice Cream. I love ice cream beacause it's toothsome, you can buy it anywhere you desire and it's nice to eat on a sunny day.

When the cold substance enters my mouth and touches my teeth I get goosebumps running down my spine. Like I said, it's toothsome. The best thing is that ice cream never tastes the same because you can try so many different flavours. I surveyed people in the class and the top 3 favourite types of ice cream are Vanilla, Chocolate and Cookies 'n Cream. My all time favourite is Vanilla, but I like trying new types of ice creamas well. If you want ice cream there is always a place to find it.

Dairy Queen, McDonalds, Cows, Baskin Robbins, and Marble Slab are places you can buy ice cream. Thats another reason why I love ice cream because there is always a location close by with either soft, hard or both types of ice cream. If you are in your car and your hungry stop buy for some delicous ice cream. No wonder I love ice cream, I can eat it everywhere and at anytime.



If you eat too much ice cream it will make you fat. So try some low fat ice cream, it taste the same but it isn't as bad for you. It's not that ice cream is bad for you, it's just the sugar and cream. On the other hand, the milk in ice cream is good for you as it helps keep your bones stronger. You can eat ice cream in a cone or a cup, your choice. But what ever you choose,it's the ice cream thats important.
In summary I love ice cream because it is finger licking, scrumptious, delicous, mouthwatering and toothsome.

Life is like an ice-cream cone, you have to lick it one day at a time.
Charles M. Schulz




Life Lesson. Eat ice cream, but not to much so you don't get fat!

1 comment:

  1. a very nice post emilie and i love ice cream its sooooo coooool

    ReplyDelete