Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Justin Bieber

I love Justin Bieber!

Many people dislike and even hate Justin Bieber, but I'm the total opposite. Firstly, he is an amazing singer. Secondly he is very good looking. Thirdly, he was born in Ontario.


Justin Drew Bieber is the BEST singer in the world! With great songs such as One Time,
Baby, and Ennie Minnie. His voice is outstanding and is easy to distinct. It's literally music to my ears. Whenever I hear him sing, something in my stomach bounces. No wonder, he is the best singer in the world. I'm even going to his concert in August at the ACC, now that's something I look forward because Justin is an amazing singer.

If I had to rank Justin Bieber on a scale to 1-10, he would obviously be a 10! This is because he is so good looking. His hair is light silky brown. his eyes are chocolate brown and his face simmers every time i see it.

Stratford, Ontario is where Justin was born. Which is really close to where I live. I can't belive my favourite singer is Canadian, just like me! Before Justin got famous, he was just a normal boy like you and me. He was raised by his single on March 1st, 1994, making him 16 years old. Now you know a bit about his back round.


Life Lesson : If you are a Justin Bieber hater don't be, because he is an amazing singer, has the best looks and is a Canadian.

I commented on AJ's blog :)

1 comment: